I have a 4 day weekend and I am going shooting.

Jim V

At long last I have four (4) days off from work and I am going shooting for most of that time. How much have I worked? November - 6 day weeks, December - 1 day off, January to date 6 day weeks with a lot of 12 hour days. Anyway, I am elated, happy even, that I have some time off.

I am taking my '98 Mauser in 7.62*51, my 1911A1 and my AMT DOA .45 Backup. I will have a chance to shoot a lot of full auto stuff from subguns to belt feds and some big bore bolt guns.

So while I am gone until Sunday night, want you to all play nice and enjoy the week end.

"Let's see, 1,000 rounds each of 7.62 and .45. I hope it will be enough. I can always find more .45 in Thompson mags if I ask nicely."
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum

[This message has been edited by Jim V (edited June 16, 1999).]

I have returned, the 7.62 is almost gone, the .45 brass needs filling and I feel relaxed to the nth degree.

Besides my stuff, I got to run ammo thru (and it was not my ammo either) two different 1919A4 Brownings, a M-1 Thompson, a '28 Thompson, a M-2 Carbine, two different full auto FNFAL's, a Uzi, a H&K MP-5, a FN-D, and various military rifles semi and bolt.

All in all, a great week-end.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum

Go ahead, rub it in. See if I care! :) :) Sounds like you had a great time. Good for you.

------------------
Regards - AZFred

Back