I got a Crimson Trace Laser Sight for my ROA!

ROA

Inactive
I got a Crimson Trace Laser sight for my ROA the other day, and put in my Kirst Konverter conversion cylinder in Nickel Plated finish on my regular old Blue ROA. Also installed is my Belt Mountain Base Pin.

I haven't tried it out yet, but I think I managed to put together a different gun altogether from the original that came in the box. And the beautiful thing is, I can change it all back to BP at a moments notice!! Talk about a twofer, but seriously, I like that concept for me.

I love to shoot BP, but somedays when I want to put in a lot of rounds for plinkin or whatever, its much easier/faster when I got a couple of 50 round boxes of Ultramax cowboy ammo. What do you guys think about the way it looks?? I also attached a pick of my holster rig, all Galco/Ruger. NICE!!!.... I love this set up so far, but haven't got to shoot it yet...:D

Anybody have a similar set up??? I think I saw a guy on THR that was lookin into settin up something similar.:cool:

Take pictures when you shoot black powder. Should be neat to see the laser through the smoke. Would like to get a R&D cylinder myself. The only reason I'm going with them is because they make stainless cylinders.
Maybe later I'll make up a Uberti Rem with the loading gate. So many wants, so little money.

Kevin in Pa

Back