I finished my website!

Not bad for your first....web pages are like children....you give birth....they grow and change....in other words....a web page developes and changes until it gains it's own identity......keep it up....saves a lot in shrink costs.... I know this !

PS... photos not bad you be kinda cute :-)

Nice job Sandy. I'll have to add it to my favorites list.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

Oh my! I'm hooked.

And that's the bad picture?

Can't wait for the "good" picture!!!!!

------------------
The new guy.

"I'm totin, this pistol because my dang SKS won't fit in my holster"

Miss D realy enjoyed your web site!! There is a thread about a guy down in Tx who's wife was almost carjacked. His wife doen not want anything to do with firearms and I've posted a few links to try and get her intersted. Hope you do not mind but I also posted a link to your web site.

Here is the thread about the carjacking if you want to check it out.
http://www.ford-diesel.com/ubb/Forum5/HTML/000755.html

Thanks for listing The Firing Line at the top of your links Miss D!

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Just visited your page. EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep up the good work. I'll be sure and pass it on.

------------------
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Tha strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves againest tyranny in government" Thomas Jefferson

Bravo MissD. So glad you are on "our" side now.

CMOS

------------------
GOA, TSRA, LEAA, NRA, SAF and I vote!

Holy Wah! AAAA.....HMMMM..Choke.. Stammer!!
Will you be my internet girlfriend???

I'm impressed

Whew!!

Gosh I love it here!!

------------------

A metal-liking pro-gun redhead?

Swoooooon. :)

Seriously, I'll add my compliments to the general chorus. Well done!

------------------
"The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resists it."
-- John Hay, 1872

Girl, I don't think that you have finished it yet. Looks like you have made a start on a really great site to me!
Hank

Great job on the website! I got right in! You have a beautiful child, and with your newfound interest, she will be well protected. After all, isn't that what life is all about? I am glad you are learning about firearms. The education never stops.

------------------
So many a'holes-- so few bullets!------
Ford Fairlane :D

Great site Sandy :) I thought it was very well done. What more could ya' ask for, good looking lady, cute kid, nice picture of a Mopar & a Piglet(well, it wasn't a Hawg. Though it was very well done ;))and guns, guns, and more guns. Good info, good links. Now if we could do something about that "heavy metal" disease and get you into some good blues, well...it'd be perfect :D... good job Miss D.

------------------
RKBA
www.southernparty.org

Back