I find this forum very cathartic

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanf

I think I will hang around in here more often. The threads here provide relief from all the stress induced by the Legal and Political forum, don't you think?

------------------
“The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals. ... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of.” -Alexander Addison, 1789

A steady diet of Legal/Political can lead to clinical depression, as some of us can attest to.

A good caliber war now and then can really take the edge off. ;)

Cathartic?!...I had to look it up!!

THAT'S what I like about this forum - you learn new words - it's truely like a laxative for the mind.

Mikey

how about "go to bed and then take a hot CATHOLIC"?

Oh, I slay me!

------------------
“The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals. ... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of.” -Alexander Addison, 1789

Oh yea, its alot quieter over here.
Just little disagreements on whether Glocks are ugly, the Sig vs the world debates.
And of course, the 9mm vs 45acp saga.
Sometimes after visiting the political thread, I will just come over here for awhile and drink beer and relax and try to remember we are really all in this together no matter how much we argue.

I used to come to TFL only when I was feeling lethargic... but now I find TFL to be rather Cathartic.

Wanna see something cool? See if you can figure out what's going on in the following sentence:

A man, a plan, a canal, Panama.

Ben
------------------
AOL IM: BenK911
ICQ # 53788523
"Gun Control Is Being Able To Hit Your Target"

[This message has been edited by Ben (edited November 08, 1999).]

Right on! I found that example in the dictionary a long time ago... most people are amazed when you point it out.

LOL
Ben

------------------
AOL IM: BenK911
ICQ # 53788523
"Gun Control Is Being Able To Hit Your Target"

In with the good, out with the bad. In with the good, out with the bad. In with the good, out with the bad...

- Ron V.

(Had to look it up myself. Still couldn't figure if you meant either cleansing or make you want to sh** until I read the post. "...stimulates evacuation of the bowels." Websters)

- Ron V.

------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back