I didn't realize how tough McCain really is

FireMax

This is tongue in cheek guys, so don't flame me for this. :p

This video is from a site called The Onion. They do spoofs and fake news stories. It is a liberal site and they typically trash people, ideas and things on the right side of the political spectrum, but they do it in a tongue-in-cheek manner which sometimes is pretty funny.

Anyway, this 2 minute video about McCain turns out to be pretty funny. Take a peek.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGWakF5XgYM&feature=dir

That is funny, speciality how the women reporter keep a straight face when saying "I'd hack off my own balls".
Man I do hope he becomes our next President. I would like to see a real war hero in the White House. Not like the two chicken hawks we have in there now Bush and Chenny. Maybe some one who knows combat will figure out a way to get the brave men and women out of Iraq without making more of a mess of the world. He's a tough bastard which I think we could sure use right about now, we are in alot of trouble thanks to President Chenny, oops I mean President Bush.

LOL, look at what is displayed on the TV in the ad right before it goes off. <snort!>

Good stuff. Terrible shame some people think its real, and those people vote.

Bet if you interrupted a prime time show on network TV with this thing, over half the people watching it would think it was real. Sad really.

This video is from a site called The Onion. They do spoofs and fake news stories. It is a liberal site and they typically trash people, ideas and things on the right side of the political spectrum, but they do it in a tongue-in-cheek manner which sometimes is pretty funny.

Funny!

But has anyone in the Intar-Webs honestly not heard of The Onion yet? :)

LOL, look at what is displayed on the TV in the ad right before it goes off. <snort!>

And don't forget to check out the headlines on the "news" crawler at the bottom of the screen.

They are the same people that will pay money to watch this Disney insanity... and they might actually be voters, too

Or, they might just be the same kind of pathetic, mindless souls known as "DemocRATs"!!!!

All you need to know is he is not like them! Good god, I would love to see hill come out off the Hanoi Hilton. What would she equate it with. Bad day on the beach?

Sad as this video is, MORE people will think it is legitimate. Entitled "KKK spokesman endorses John McCain for President" it is a dead pan farce.

It's a joke. Unfortunately, the humor is pretty subtle.

I am not posting this to promote it, too many people would take offense and just not realize that it is a joke (dark humor has a small audience), but to indicate that this kind of stuff really shouldn't be out there at all.

Back