I did it!!!!...Sig Trailside Target 6"

Curuzer

$450 at my local shop. A little steeper than I expected, but these buggers are hard to find nowadays. The blue/gray grips will take some getting used to but the gun is a beauty. Can't wait to get to the range. BTW, my dealer and his staff were armed to the hilt today. Seven prison escapees in Texas have terrorized a Radio Shack near Houston and a sporting store near Dallas, killing an Irving, TX officer in the process. No doubt they are looking for ammo and maybe a spare gun or two (although they managed to escape with over a dozen pistols from their guards). Please keep the officers in your prayers as they hunt these suckers down.

Post a range report here when you get a chance. I've been half interested in a Trailside since they were introduced.

Where's Irving, TX in relation to Laredo? I have a buddy there and I'd like to give them a heads up if they haven't heard yet. Didn't those guys escape almost a month ago?

Irving, TX is a Dallas suburb to the west/northwest of Dallas (if I remember correctly). The prisoners escaped a couple of weeks ago from a maximum security prison...most of them have murder/aggravated assault convictions.

I got the go ahead from my wife to sneak out a few hours to the range tomorrow. I will post my report then. Thanks.

Destructo, as Curuzer said Irving is right outside Dallas, the stadium that the Dallas Cowboys play in is there. Irving is over 400 miles north on I-35 from Laredo, which is on the border with Mexico.

Back