I did it and Im back part 2

Miss Demeanors

Why yes Dennis I do have something to add. :) I am going next week to apply for the FOID card! Yippee!!!! I also found out there are a few people that post here and at AR15.com that shoot AR's! Very cool!

KTECH....I am from Northern IL too. Where are you at? Are you the one from AR15.com? There are some others that are also from around here trying to get a day to shoot! They are going Sunday morning but I cant make it :(.

I also found out there ARE gun shows near by! I am very happy today! :)

------------------
I am now an NRA member! :)

Miss D., it looks as if we have created a "monster" here. :D :D :D Boy, wouldn't your change in thought give Rosie cat fits?

Go for it, Kiddo, we're with you all the way.

BTW:

What has happened to Gunz n Rosie? Have not seen her around for a while.

P. S.

Miss D. I went to your board, read some of the post there and then enrolled. Geeze, one more board to check. Thanks alot. LOL

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

[This message has been edited by Jim V (edited October 29, 1999).]

Yes, Jim, a "monster" has been created.

"Monster" D: I'm in Niles. I am not the KTEC from AR15.com. I'm sorry that you cannot go shooting tomorrow, but I'll be happy to take you one day. Just say the word.

Miss D, you missed the Princeton show today but you didn't miss much. Great show, but it was so HOT and so little air in that place that my girlfriend almost dropped!

BTW, the Kane County show is December 12th! Email if you need details--maybe we'll see you there!

------------------
Don

"Its not criminals that go into schools and shoot children"
--Ann Pearston, British Gun Control apologist and moron

I'll add my belated congradulations, been a busy week. Better late than never!
Hmmmm..... So you like a big bang eh? If you ever find yourself down around the Memphis area, give me a hollar. I'll introduce you to Mr. Ruger's Bisley Blackhawk and whip up a batch of my 300 gr .45 Colt butt kickers. That'll get yer heart pumpin'! :)

Back