Hurricane Matthew

Status
Not open for further replies.

FITASC

I know, slightly off topic, BUT, Just heard that Satellite Beach has the potential to have 18-24' high waves hitting the beach either tonight or tomorrow. If you live on the coast, grab your guns, loved ones, pets and get out. I'm not on the coast, but it is starting to get REALLY ugly and will be for those members in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina

From Palm Beach through Jacksonville, it is going to wipe out a lot of property, stupid folks who want to surf, (and to keep it gun related) some really nice gun shops located too close to the beach)

When something this catastrophic is about to happen, protect yourselves and stay safe!

Been keeping a eye on the Weather channel and just now they reported a tornado in Kansas.
If I lived on the S.E coast I would of been gone yesterday,heck they are running out of fuel and food now and I hope those that stay behind make it out ok.
BUT.....
Those that stay behind better not start crying for help when they realize they [should have left] and I have to say it but I don't feel sorry for those who don't heed the warning and stay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those that stay behind better not start crying for help when they realize they [should have left] and I have to say it but I don't feel sorry for those who don't heed the warning and stay.

Those that stay do so for many reasons. ... I generally don't judge people in situations I know nothing about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bridges to the coastal islands close when winds hit 45 mph; most island communities already have water supplies shut off to avoid contamination wit the rest of the system; they have been told that IF it gets bad, first responders will NOT respond, so lock and load; and if you decide to stay and have a "hurricane party" you are on your own. I doubt you will need your gun at this time, no one will be out robbing with 140 mph winds - now Saturday after the storm moves on, that might be different

I hope that folks in the affected areas either get out or batten down in a very serious way, and that they stay safe in either case.

The problem with this thread is that it isn't really gun-related, and if it goes that way, it will likely turn into just another SHTF thread... which we don't do. So, closed.

(Hint: any time you feel like you have to add the phrase "to keep it gun-related" to a post, that's a sign that you should think better of posting. ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back