Hunting Tunes

Sisco

Let's see a list of your favorite hunting related music.
Mine includes but not limited to Ted Nugent; "Great White Buffalo", "Fred Bear", "Bow & Arrow"

Carlos Nakai's Native American flute music, the Grand Canyon thing, is great for mentally preparing myself for the hunt.

Otherwise, anything from the Allman Bros to Tritt.

Sensop, I'm with Giz. Guess I'm gonna have to stay indoors more, and maybeso re-subscribe to the TV. Is she in some primetime sitcom? What does she do besides tabloids?

Art

Heck, I think I've seen her in that pile of magazines at the barber shop. 'Don't watch the tube much myself. She's a looker. My son's older. 'Just razzin' ya Giz.

One thing I don't want to do is get caught looking at girlie pictures at the barber shop. Those guys would never let me live it down. I'm sure more than a couple of guys reputations have been made or ruined at the barber shop.

Playboy used to (maybe still does, I don't know) run features on "The girl next door" or "Girls of XYZ college".
I can imagine the scene down at the barber shop;
"Hey Clem, ain't this girl here yer daughter?"
eek2.gif

I remember hearing the second week of dear camp. It just made me think of another. I think it is called something like da thirty point buck.

Back