Hunting site dedicated to battling the PETA crowd

Mike Weber

I've been attempting to jumpstart a hunters forum that has been idle for almost a year. The site is pretty much dedicated to our ongoing battle against the PETA and Humane Society Of The United States crowd and their attempts at wildlife management through the ballot box here in the north west. The sites owner Jeff Christensen is currently working for the Ted Nugent hunting organizations and a number of wildlife organizations here in the northwest. The site has been sadly neglected for the better part of a year and the site Provider has loaded the hunting forum down with a bunch of annoying popups that we are in the process of getting rid of. What I am attempting to do here is revitalize this site and get some new traffic moving things along there. This site could be a very useful tool in combatting the animal rights activists and their attempts at promoting further hunting bans and restrictions not only here in the northwest but around the country as well. I view the animal rights crowd as nothing more than an extension of the Brady Bunch attacking us from a different direction. The site could be a valuable resource for the networking of information in this battle. Here is a link to the site. http://members.tripod.com/tnusawa/h4l/home.htm If you are a hunter and you want to get involved in the battle with the animal rightests ,particularly if you are in the northwest. This would be the place to do it. I'm also a moderater on this site.
Mike Weber

Thanks, Mike. When you get things squared away, post the notice in General for best exposure.

When things are up and running to suit you, inform the various gunzines, hunting rags and such as SOF. Most all of them have email addresses, nowadays. If you give some explanatory info about the site, they might well give you a little blurb.

Art

Back