Humor

TOPKICK

First of all, I would like to thank all members of this forum for all the help, advice, etc. that I've gotten since I became a member. (and that hasn't been that long ago) I've always recieved answers to my posts and always learned something from the others almost daily. In my opinion this site is the best to come to for a good education on so many other issues rather than "what gun should I buy", "who's the best gun maker", etc. Again, thanks loads to all.
Now to my problem. I feel bad for not contributing more to this forum. I've only gotten good enjoyment from this forum, never given any. I don't feel I'm an expert on any topic, and don't feel that I could give really good answers to any of your questions. All I know is, that I like to shoot, and load my own. I'm not into competitive shooting, unless you count going to the woods and trying to outshoot my brothers/friends to keep from buying the lunch, cokes, or the beer. No one ever asks a question that I could answer, because all of you already know it.
So, the only way I know of paying you all back for all you've done for me, is to provide you all with a smile now and then with some really of the wall and crazy stuff. All related to guns of course. We all need to lighten up some considering the times we now have to live in. Else we'd all go nuts! Maybe I'm well on my way anyhow!
So with Mr. Marshall's permission, keep a look out for a "TOPKICK" Post from now on that might give you a grin And who knows, might lead to further Posts/comments. But please, don't take any of my stuff serious!

"KEEP EM ALL IN THE BLACK"------Later now.

------------------
Proud,dues paying,member of the "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy"

Topkick. Each member contributes in his/her own way. The mere reporting of an experience can benefit a lot of members here. I didn't realize that the safety of a Sig could jam up the action until a member reported it. As a Sig armorer, that was valuable to me. So, don't feel guilty about it. Have fun, share, and learn!

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Props to you, Topkick! A man with your honesty and good nature should be well-received here. I'll be sure to read your posts.

I'll take a really cold Killians... or just about anything RED.

I'm over 21... I PROMISE!

We better watch-it and stay on topic. If we have too much fun, this threat will be CLOSED!
Ben

------------------
AOL IM: BenK911
ICQ # 53788523
"Gun Control Is Being Able To Hit Your Target"

Sure guys. Have 1 or 2 on me. Just have the barkeep send the bill to Feinstein. :)

------------------
Proud,dues paying,member of the "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy"

Back