Huckabee on SNL...

I am not a fan of Huckabee or his politics but I must say he won me over a little bit with his appearance on SNL the other night.

Did anyone else see this?
Huckabee on SNL

Do you think it was a positive or negative for him?

as Jon Stewart said on Larry King he seems like a really great guy until he comes out with stuff like "and then Jesus removed the ketchup stain on my shirt"

mmmm... At least he has a sense of humor. I think that goes along way for the guy. Doesn't forget the human element. Only my opinion of course.

He is a humorous man. He does have great comedic timing, and pretty good stage presence. Maybe it is a sign that he will go into acting after politics. I hope so since I find him to be a generally good person with a great sense of humor. He could do well in acting if he decided to go that route. He is much better than Thompson who at best is a mediocre actor. All this is coming from a person who disagrees with his politics.

What a funny guy with, as aforesaid, great timing and comedic sense as well as being likeable...

Too bad his politics suck so bad, I would vote for him.

WildtimetogomikeAlaska TM

Too bad his politics suck so bad, I would vote for him.

His "Fair Tax" is anything but, but other than that I'd vote for him.
If McCain self-destructs, I believe Huckabee is the heir apparent.

Much better than the performance with conan/stewart/colbert a few weeks back, but I wouldn't go so far as to call him a potential actor.

At least he has the political sense to satire himself before everyone else does.

McCain was much more amusing when he hosted SNL a few years back. I loved the Streisand slam where he starts singing her songs--badly. The premise of the skit was "You've been trying for years to do my job without qualifications, now I'll try to do yours."

I still won't vote for him, but he can make fun of himself as well.

And don't forget Rudy even dressed in drag on SNL once.

Back