HS2000 vs. P95

Mr986

After reading all the good comments about this new pistol I wondered if there is anyone that on the board that owns or had shot both side by side? If so, would appreciate comments on how these two pistols compare, given they're nearly the same size and priced aboput the same. Tanks for any help in advance. Mike

I had a P95 but I sold it. It had a very long single action trigger pull, just as long as in double action but much much lighter. It felt weird. It was a good gun but the trigger was not for me.

The HS2000...

...is definitely the slimmer and lighter of the two. My Rugers were always dependable and shot well; haven't shot my roomie's HS2k yet, though.

Tamara: thanks..

for the response; I have a P95 but have not been able to find a HS2000 anywhere to even look at. Would appreciate your opions on thetrigger if you get a chance to shoot it. I like the P95 a lot but the trigger just has too much slack in it for me when I shoot IDPA; the HS looks like it might be the ticket for a nice IDPA rig if the trigger has a quick reset on it and isn't long.
Mike

Im all over the HS2000 like white on rice. I fondled several of them at the gun show in charlotte this weekend. Im surely going to buy one. If its a dud, ohh well. Im out $269. They were selling like wildfire at $400 all day long sat.

Ill let ya know as soon as i get and shoot mine if its as good as they say. It sure does feel as good as they say.(better)

http://www.k-arms.com/guns.htm <~~click here for the $269 deal. If you are told by the salesman that you are buying his last one. DONT DO IT! Tell him to save it for me :D

Tim :)

Back