HS2000 IM metal...still banging away

Vet66

I'm still amazed that after all these rounds and years, this amazing pistol just keeps on banging....accurately I must add.

Attachments

• HS2000-1.jpg
    HS2000-1.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 97
I sold mine about a year ago finally but it was rock solid reliable. Bought it right after they were first imported.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• HS2K-Label800.jpg
    HS2K-Label800.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 266
  • HS2K-Right-800.jpg
    HS2K-Right-800.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 267
  • HS2K-Case-&-stuff800.jpg
    HS2K-Case-&-stuff800.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 260
I purchased one NIB at a LGS in early 2002 .. for $200 OTD .. amazing pistol… I wish I had kept it , but after owning it for a decade, and putting a bunch of rounds down the pipe .. I was offered a great trade with boot .. and I took it …
I have only one HS pistol at this time , XDME Compact 10mm

I remember a guy showing one off in the indoor range I worked at way back in the day. It was very nice - I was unsurprised when Springfield took over importation.

Oh those are complete junk! J/K. I still feel the XD/XD-M line is the most under-rated line of polymer pistols out there. I have about 10 and have yet to have a jam on any. Some whine about the roll pin at the top breaking if you excessively dry fire. If that bothers you, replace every time you clean it for $.05 or get a spiral roll pin and be done with it.

I'm very surprised that so much time has passed and the weapon is in good shape. It's truly impressive how some pistols can remain reliable and effective even after years of use and many shots. This indicates high-quality design and manufacture of weapons. Reliability and durability are important characteristics, especially if you rely on your weapon in critical situations or simply value it as a reliable companion.

Back