How's everyone's day going?

I can't answer this I have more than one.
Shotgun, 725 Sporting
Revolver, S&W Model 19
Semi auto pistol, 1911
Deer rifle rifle, .270 Ruger M77 MKII
.22 Rifle, Ruger 10/22
.22 Handgun, S&W Model 17
And many others.

I'll say it, because someone was going to, sooner or later: That's like asking which one of your children is your favorite.

Welcome to TFL, firearm 111!

Welcome aboard.

I use other pistols for carry, but my favorite to shoot is a Beretta 92FS. There is just something away that rascal fill up my hand, and it has the usual silky smooth Beretta feel. In stainless, with walnut grips, it is quite a looker, too.

My S&W model 14 .38 Special. And my H&R Buffalo Classic .45-70, with blackpowder loads. And my Lyman Great Plains .50 flintlock, with real blackpowder of course. Auto Ordnance 1911 .45, and Beretta 92FS. That's a few of my children, but I love them all.

Beretta 92FS. There is just something away that rascal fill up my hand, and it has the usual silky smooth Beretta feel.
Most people look at me like I’m crazy, but to me the beretta 92fs is like a Cadillac compared to other pistols. Fits my hand perfectly. I actually carry mine, even though it’s so large, I can still conceal it.

I'm into Mosin-Nagants. My favor of those is a 1917 M1891. It is a very long gun most likely used in the Bolshevik Revolution in 1917 because the imperial crest had been filed away. It was the first gun bought with my C&R license years ago from another collector.

My old left-hand Remington 700 BDL .270 Win. in a Brown Precision stock (brand, not color) with a Leupold Vari-X III 2.5-8 scope.

The title of this thread was how is everyone's day going?

Well, just as usual.

By 11 a.m. I had to beat off a dozen or more groupie
beauties who just swoon over my carry revolver of the
day.

Later in the afternoon, it was as usual, six or maybe it
was seven more mature women, all outstanding 10s,
asking if they could see my revolver.

Now, near evening, I'm relaxing with an order to
the sultry lady bartender to shake, not stir.

The title of this thread was how is everyone's day going?

Well, just as usual.

By 11 a.m. I had to beat off a dozen or more groupie
beauties who just swoon over my carry revolver of the
day.

Later in the afternoon, it was as usual, six or maybe it
was seven more mature women, all outstanding 10s,
asking if they could see my revolver.

Now, near evening, I'm relaxing with an order to
the sultry lady bartender to shake, not stir.
#METOO

My favorite is a walnut stock M1a standard (which I do not have)
My favorite firearm that I do have is my Ruger Super Blackhawk. Once you start reloading, that .44mag is hard to beat.

Back