Howell Conversion Cylinders clearance

noelf2

At this time, MidwayUSA still has thirteen 45lc conversion cylinders for Pietta 1858's on clearance. $167.66, in case you were looking for one.

Here

Yes I agree. I already have one on a pietta 1858 revolver and one on a uberti carbine. These will not be at this price again any time soon. Just wonder why MidwayUSA is dumping them..? I noticed that Taylor's site says this:
Taylor’s offers the only 6-shot 1858 Remington Conversion cylinder on the market.
Not quite true if Midway sells them as well. My bet is that Midway will only offer the Howell's 5 shot cylinder once these have been dumped. BTW my uberti carbine has a 5 shot Howell's cylinder.

They only had a limited amount at that price, and they sold them all. Now, back to regular price. I guess they wanted to clear some of their inventory. Some folks got a real good deal if they were in the market for a conversion cylinder.

By the time I got the Midway email on these they were gone. I am on the west coast and by the time I wake up and get on my computer 7-9:00 AM all of the real good bargains were gone hours ago to the folks on the east coast and inbetween. Not complaining, just the way it is. And I am not going to loose any sleep just to wake up to a bargain that may happen once in awhile. :)

Back