Howdy y'all... I'm back.. well kinda

UniversalFrost

One of our Junior members recently pm'd me asking point shooting questions and lured me back in..

We'll here's a shout out to Shane, spaceman spiff iz interregator and my old friends here..

Long live Ken ( Wildalaska)

Hopefully Rich and his folks have cleaned up the new (08 and 12) folks who were complete newbies and you've now been indoctrinated into the shooting community.

Glad to be back..

Keep your stick on the ice...

Boomer Sooner!

Hey, at least you could get into your account here. I had to start over with a new user name. But that's ok, sometimes a new start is good!

Welcome back! I miss Ken sometimes. Didn't agree with him much, and at times a few debates got a little heated, but I miss him nonetheless. Even saw him on TV not long ago and got nostalgic.

I've come and gone a few times. When I'm on here a lot its usually because life is kind of stressful, and I post here, go to the range, and obsess over guns as a release. When I'm on here and there, life is normal. When I get missing, life is busy or I have other priorities. But this is forum is kind of a part of me. I've learned a lot here. I remember when the bersa thunder was raved about as a ccw piece.

Back