Howa barreled actions for sale

Polinese

Does anyone know of a vendor who has the howa barreled actions in stock? Specifically looking for the 24 inch chrome moly varmint in 308

I got mine through Budsgunshop.com last year. They still sell them though I didn't look to see if they sell the specific one you want. I've also seen them for sale on Gunbroker on occasion.

With Buds, check the price of the whole rifle and the package gun price...there's not a whole lot of difference sometimes.

Buds has em all listed, and cheaper than any of the complete rifles but are sold out of all of em. I'll check with legacy, I feel like at one point you couldn't order through them but that seems to have changed since they have the numbers lsited. Though the prices are higher

Here lies the problem. From the same store, the barreled action will be cheaper than the completer rifle. The stores that have the barreled actions are your higher priced stores. You can get the complete rifle cheaper from the high volume big boxes than you can get the barreled action from the limited number of dealers that handle them.

Back