HOW TO CONVERT DUPES TO SHOOTERS

ernest2

I liked this post so much I thought it deserved to be the topic of its own string.
I had no idea of what I was going to write
until I wrote it!

HERE IT IS.

I have given altogether more thought to the
plight of the dupes and this thread than I ever intended to. I kinda got caught up in it.
Now that I am ,I realize it is a good thing.

The future of firearms in the USA
depends on OUR converting large quantities of
dupes into shooters, weather we like it or not. There is no one else but US to do this,
and it must be done or else we will be DONE FOR.

With this in mind then, We must invite
our favorite DUPE out to the range to shoot with us at our expense ,each and every time that we go to shoot. Invite a different dupe
every time to get the maximum number of dupes
converted to the light side of the force as possible(as Luke Skywalker would say).

Every time we do this ,we are being the
Jedi Knights of the Firearms community,
recruiting new allies for the rebel alliance
against tynary.

We ,each & every one of us, can be real life hero's, if only to the firearms community.

A little forethought on your part is essential if you assume this responsibility.
Review your NRA Pistol Safety Course
as you will be teaching this to the dupes
that you invite to shoot.
Invite them to your home for 3 hours of safety training and concentrate only on the
safety rules, range proceedure and safe &
proper firearms handleing. Leave marksmanship for last.Plan on coffee & donuts to break up
the teaching.
What do you get out of this and why is it worth it.
1. Possibly a good friend for life. What
could this be worth to you. Life is sure easier and more pleasent with true friends.
2. At the very least,some one to gaurd
your expensive firearms while you go downrange to change targets or someone to change your targets for you while you gaurd the firearms.

What you will need to do this cost efficiently. For pistol shooters, I would recommend a 22lr double action revolver,
preferably with a 6 inch barrel & adj. sites,
similar to a Taurus model 94 and a 22lr
semi auto pistol, something easier for a beginer than a ruger mark2, which from a safety standpoint is one of the hardest 22
pistols to be safe with. The ruger always requires extra fore though in order to handle it safely.

A lamma 22lr pistol, bieng more like a 1911--45acp-- with a lock back slide, external hammer and push button mag release,
is much better suited to a first time shooting experience for a beginer, from a safety standpoint and ease of use.
Not as accurate, but safer & easier to use.

You dont have to go out & buy new guns
to do this-- you can make do with what you
own already. But , some of us are just looking for an excuse to need to buy more guns. This serves nicely. 150 guns & climbing over 15 years collecting.
The latest comment on my collection
was "Larry, you got a lot of Really Good
sh~t here."
I take my compliments as I can get em!
The 22lr is necessary to keep your
cost down.
I am going to run free adds in my local newspaper, inviting anyone who wants to shoot
---- for free safety lessons and a free hour
of shooting at my expense. I dont have to pay
range fees as I am a yearly member of a club,
allowed to bring guest shooters.So all it costs me is my time and 3.oo worth of 22lr,
plus what ever I spend on those guns I just mentioned above, but Im not counting that!

The only down side of this that I can see, is hundereds of new friends, calling
me every week end, asking to go shooting.

Being popular can be a b~tch!
So peole have got it rough! hehehe.

Once you get em hooked on shooting,
bring em to visit your favorite gun shop,
You were planning on going there anyways,
just to look at all the new toys--dont lie--
I know better! An maybe buy another box or 6 of ammo. And introduce your ex-dupe to the local NRA Certified Pistol Safety Instructor
to take their State Pistol Permit Course.
Help them select their first gun and get them to help you breaking in more new dupes.

Also- get your other shooting friends at
you range to take a dupe every time they go
shooting.

Dupes-"YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THE POWER OF THE LIGHT SIDE OF THE FORCE UNTIL YOU EXPERIENCE IT FIRST HAND." COME OUT OF THE
DARK-NEST OF GOVT LIES AND INTO THE LIGHT OF TRUTH!

As some one else posted in this thread--
Its better to be a sheep dog or the shepard
than one of the sheeple.

BE A SHEPARD AND LETS RE-EDUCATE THE FLOCK,
ONE SHEEPLE TURNED SHOOTER AT A TIME.

Back