How to carry a CZ-75?

LASur5r

The CZ-75 has always been one of my favorite 9 mm's, but I have always had problems carrying it concealed since the 80's...has any of you CZ fanatics figure a rig to carry it fairly well-concealed, comfortable and fast enough to suit your purposes?

Hello. I had "Mark" of M&D Enterprises make me a holster for my CZ75. It looks rather like the old Bianchi Askins Avenger and turns the butt of the gun in towards the body. With a light jacket, it disappears. I carry cocked and locked in the holster. I have carried "Mexican Carry" which is merely butt forward behing the strong hip, the gun being stuck in your pants. No problems either way.

Best.

Vertical shoulder holster. Maharov.com sells them. Good sfuff. You can also use Galco Explorer holster. CZ75 is very thinn, hence easy to carry.

The few times I carry mine, it's in a strong side hip holster from Price Western Leather, http://www.pwlventura.com/ think its their model 120TS.
Covers fairly well under jacket, but then again, last time I was out I also had my 6" 686 in shoulder holster as well as holder for double speedloader and still covered it well under jacket. (Carried to and from range.)

Stephen A. Camp Wrote: "Hello. I had "Mark" of M&D Enterprises make me a holster for my CZ75"

Got a web address for him??

You can get a really nice Holster and belt and mag pouch for your 75 from steve schafer at rafter s gunleather . he is building a website right now but you can get him at 417-277-5636 . to view his work click on auction arms and look for the Sharkskin carry rig . He builds holsters for Wilson Combat so he has to be first rate . His holsters are avenger style also in shark , gator , ostrich , or good old leather . several colors to.

the cz75 is very popular with protection teams and tactical units in europe. i've heard a lot of good things about horseshoe leather in england (they have a very informative website, i just can't think of the address)

for practical concealment, the fit of the holster to the belt is very important. i've developed the habit of buying the holster, belt and mag holder together from the same maker.

will bill's has an awesome deal going for a complete setup on his website...even a choice of two different holsters and belt widths

I carry my CZ-75 quite a bit. I use an IWB holster very similar to a Rosen ARG and a good stiff belt. I can even carry it under a T shirt if it`s a tad big and made from good material. I think the rear belt loop pulls the butt in tighter than some other IWB designs which seems to help. Marcus

I have a Shado, two slot Pancake, with a thumbsnap. It carries the big gun very well (the only objection is the closed botton - it's just excess bulk).

Back