How the Dems view Middle America: better get your shots first...

Before going to Talladega, I'd recommend getting your eyes gouged out so you don't have to look at the breasts of a bunch of fat, sweaty, drunk women. I have never seen as many as the year I went to Talladega.

The right-wing propaganda from Fox News et al. about this story is almost as bad as the left-wing propaganda from CNN et al. around the Rush Limbaugh "phony soldiers" non-insult.

The recommendation to have the shots was because the staffers were going to be visiting local hospital emergency rooms and health clinics around the speedway area, not because of some supposed low view of Southerners or of NASCAR fans.

It was a good call considering the levels of hepatitis and other communicable disease potentially found in the local hospital emergency rooms, which serve primarily illegal aliens from areas where these diseases are rampant

The right-wing propaganda from Fox News et al.

What does this have to do with Fox News? This news story is from ABC News. What is it with the knee jerk left wing hatred of Fox news? Anything that come out that is slightly negative towards the Dems is always from Fox News even if they had nothing to do with the story. :confused:

What does this have to do with Fox News? This news story is from ABC News. What is it with the knee jerk left wing hatred of Fox news

So no now I'm a leftie just because I criticized Fox news? :rolleyes:

I mentioned Fox because as far as I can see most of the coverage of this story that is along the lines of: "Oh, those terrible horrible Democrats, look what they've done THIS time, boo hoo..." is coming from Fox News.

Propaganda is propaganda whether it comes from the left via CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR, etc., or from the occasional over the top story from Fox.

Bias is Bias. We're supposed to be better than the left wing propagandists in the MSM and Democratic Party.

Fox et al. deserve to be criticized for spreading this propaganda because it's simply a false allegation against the Homeland Security Committee staffers.

It is right-wing propaganda since it seeks to descredit the House Democrats by the use of a deliberate falsehood.

whoa!

Gee, fellas, I didn't mean to start a fight.

The details you mentioned were in the story. I thought my comments were over-the-top enough for them to be recognized as tongue-in-cheek.

Geeeez...

Back