How the ATF should be -- (a great gun store)

mkl

Well, we've all heard of what the ATF should be. Thought I'd give you a picture of a place in Texas where it actually exists. :D

ATF should equal a convenience store:

1 = Alcohol
2 = Tobacco
3 = Firearms

Got them all at this little store:

Attachments

• Only in Texas (Uvalde).jpg
    Only in Texas (Uvalde).jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
That's hilarious but I don't particularly see it as a problem. Looks like it is in one of the better parts of town too ha ha!

Maybe a drive-up window would be helpful.

"I would like a 32 oz bottle of Colt 45 and ammo in the same, please!"

At one time out in NV there was a drug store chain named Long's; (IIRC they were bought out by one of the big boys). Walk in the front door and make a hard left and you were at the gun counter; handguns, rifles, shotguns, ammo; continue and go around the corner and you hit the reloading section with powder, primers, wads, bullets, brass, shot, etc. Head to the back left corner and you were in the alcohol section; straight across in the back right corner you would hit the pharmacy and get your mood meds - all in one stop

A friend of mine and myself went for a Prairie Dog shooting spree in the Rosebud Indian Reservation in South Dakota years ago. We got there the day before our scheduled guided two day hunt. So we did some sight seeing. Stopped at a place that was a 4-in-1 type store. Groceries, Liquor and Drug store on the ground floor. In the basement was a huge gun shop. Just about every thing you could need, all under one roof. Wish I could remember the name of the place, I'm sure someone reading this knows.

Some years later I was unemployed and decided to jump on my motorcycle and go for a two week long ride. Illinois to Arizona then back. Ended up stopping in Eagar, AZ (might have been Springerville, AZ) found a little convenience store with a big picture of John Wayne on it. Got some gas and went it. Dozens of pictures of John Wayne on the walls. They had alcohol, groceries, and a gun shop all under the same roof. So they say, John Wayne spent many a day sitting there at the gun shop talking to people. Again, just about every thing you'd need, all under one roof.

Back