How much is a used M1/super 90 Benelli worth?

ElementX

Inactive
I have a super 90/M1 tactical Benelli shotgun w/pistol grip that I've been thinking about selling. The condition is almost new. I've had it for about a yr now, but hardly used it. Its had about 15 rounds of 00 buck through it, 5 slugs, 50 rounds of 7.5 bird shot. I think I paid like $950 (including tax) for it. Anyways, what would you guys say is a good sale price for it? I was thinking about selling it for at least $750. Is that too high or too low?

D and R Sports and M1's for 650 new. I only paid 875 for My M3. Check your local area but 750 seems high for a used one.

Rifle sights or ghost rings?

I had the same question/problem a few months back. I have one with the PG/straight stock and ghost ring sights. Paid $815 for it and shot it once. I wanted to get what I paid for it, or close to it, but the offers were too low. So...I'm keeping it ;) .

Dick

M1 for $650.00?

Hey Recon, where is D&R Sports? What about contact info. $650.00 is a lot better than I've seen around here for new. I'd be interested in another for that price.

If it's any help, I paid $800.00 for a preban M1S90 about two years ago. 7-shot, pistol grip, and I had my choice of models with GR or rifle sights.

http://www.dnrsports.com/

Main Office 620 Fairchild St., P.O. Box 139, Nanticoke, PA 18634 Phone: (570)735-1752 Fax: (570)735-8010
E-Mail: dnrsports@dnrsports.com

I have emailed them and requested a price on the M1S90 but never got a reply. They don't post benelli prices online. If any of you guys get through to D&R, let us know what their prices are.

D&R Sports has good prices, but check the notice in their catalog. They will not ship Benellis. You have to pick them up at their store.

Back