How much for SP-101

chadintex

I am going to the gun show this weekend and need to know how much is too much for a 2 1/4 inch barrel .357. Thanks in advance.

Depends what your location is. Example: SP101 should be between $325 and $360. Same with S&W 640. Buy quality, that is the most important thing.

------------------
From my cold dead hands.

I paid $329 for a 2 1/4in DAO SP-101 a few
years ago.

The Glock 27 could run you between $479 to
$524, depending where you buy it.

If you are looking to buy a .357 pocket pistol get the S&W model 60. I traded a sp101 on mine, and it is a real jewel. the sp101 is really a gun that will punich you when you shoot it. the smith, doesnt have nearly the felt recoil, and is a pleasure to shoot.

Thank you folks. The gun show is here in Dallas. I was not aware of the recoil problem with the Ruger and since this is a gun for the wife I might check out the Smiths. Are the 60 or 640 very much bigger thatn the Ruger? She used to have a Taurus 605, but it was a little too large and was Magnaported so recoil wasn't a problem.

THE SMITH MODEL 60 IS SMALLER THAN THE RUGER. i PREFER IT WITH THE DYMONWOOD GRIPS, AS THAT IS WHAT MINE CAME WITH. fOR A LADY IT IS THE BETTER CHOICE.

Back