How much does an Uzi go for?

Daren Thompson

I hope I posted this in the right area.I would like to know how much U'all think a chinese Uzi with 3 30 round mags is worth. There is an ad in my local paper for one and not keeping up with semi-subgun price I am not sure how much it is worth, last but not least it is a folding stock version
Thanks
Later
Daren

I can't answer your question directly (someone else here will, most likely, with more info), but you might check out the 1999 Standard Catalog of Firearms : The Collector's Price & Reference Guide (9th Ed)by Ned Schwing.

And, surf on over to http://www.fjvollmer.com/ as well.

Good luck.

I think Rob has one for sell, you might want to e-mail him and find out if he still does.

------------------
Justice for one,Justice for all.

Thanks everybody! The one in the paper for sale is $550, if all Chinese are post ban How can this one legally have a folding stock? I thought post ban Uzi's came with that goofy looking wooden thumbhole. I could find no prices on that ad board for a Chinese Uzi, just IMI
Thanks
Later
Daren

The Chinese Uzi (Model B Sporter) Is reportedly an IMI gun that has been tortured by the Chinese. In fact, the one I have has a very obviously ground out stamp on the receiver that I was told was the IMI logo and/or a Star of David. It was supposedly removed by Norinco because it was am unnaproved religous symbol. That could all be bull, it was told to me by an untested source who had a carbhine like mine... he was not trying to sell it, in case that matters... ;).

Anyway... I have put a $400 value on mine and I have been told that the gun can have a folding stock, as long as it is amercian made.

I am looking for, as usual, a trade.

Back