How many Presidential Administrations get represented?

jar

I though it would be fun to see what range of US Presidents might be aligned with one or more of my handguns and the results kind surprised me. For example there is one glaring hole during the Obama administration. I have absolutely nothing that was made during those years.

So looking at the year of manufacture of your firearms how many US Presidential Administrations are represented?

standard.jpg

Some Presidents also carried. Reagan often carried a .38 snub as governor and President. Theodore Roosevelt carried an FN Model 1900.

Not going to list the specific firearms but I think I have: Rutherford Hayes, Chester Arthur, Woodrow Wilson, Warren Harding, Harry Truman, Dwight Eisenhower, JFK, LBJ, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama.

There were 2 or 3 Ruger's introduced during the Obama administration.

I'm not sure why the correlation between President's and when particular handguns were introduced. Since none of the President's had anything to do with that.

Why not what were the number one hit songs in the year guns were introduced? Or vice versa?

tipoc

Now that's an interesting thing to ponder! I'll play.
Ulysses S. Grant, Benjamin Harrison, Woodrow Wilson, Calvin Coolidge, Franklin S. Roosevelt, Harry S. Truman, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, Slick Willy, George W., Barry Soetoro, Hmm, I don't have one for BDT.

Back