How many automatic weapons do you own?

Number of automatic weapons you own:

• Total voters

Firepower!

Hi
How many automatic weapons do you own?

Which is your favorite? M4A1

Which is your to go gun? AK 47

Which specific one you have the most? ak47 more than 50, and 25 comming in over next few days.

Colt sp1 pre 86 conversion
mac 10
uzi (don't have it yet, waiting on the atf to get off their butts)
m16a1
To add:
mp5 pdw
something belt fed
ak 47

Yeah, because the check with your name on it, your passport photos, your fingerprint card as well as the background check and chief LEO sign off might not hint to the fact you have a machine gun, it's those darn internet msg boards that's going to alert big brother.

Even if I did, I sure wouldn't be describing in great detail. Call me paranoid, don't care.

Rant Casey, add the fact that everyone in a five mile circle can hear you shoot it. Which is why I only shoot my Uzi at the sheriff's range. ;)

Huntergirl, I can understand your discomfort, as the internet is a place that you can meet abusive and exploitive people. It is best that someone, especially a woman, should use extraordinary caution in meeting people from the internet. On the other hand I'd be willing to conjecture that the average legal machine gun owner is generally a less dubious associate than, for instance, the average poster at DU or moveon.org. My opinion of course and I've been wrong before. But the - other - other hand its probably a little bit more risky for a criminal type to attempt to attack or molest a legal machinegun owner. :D

Last edited:
I live in California where our wonderful state gubmint does not see us as fit to own selective fire weapons or have infrared sights. We peasants must not revolt.

Just the one M16 which will be sold here in a couple days though....I'm gonna miss her but need the cash more right now. :(

Just one AC556. I am far more impressed with it now than when I bought it, knowing what all is available for it. Since I put it in a SCAR stock with an ace folder on it - I've got a very rugged, tactical, light machinegun - forward grip, red-dot sight and any other bells and whistles I want to mount on it. Oh, and I got the betamag made for it also.

Now, if someone would just make a chrome-lined barrel to go on the AC556 - I'd be in hog-heaven!

Back