How long since you went to a range vs how long between range visits last year?

TXAZ

Simple question: *ASSUMING YOU ARE NOT SHOOTING ON YOUR OWN PROPERTY*, how long has it been since you went to a range this year vs How long between typical range visits last year?

I haven’t been this year, typically once a month last year.

I belong to Issac Walton and we have an outdoor range. It has never been closed. I go 2 or 3 days a week. I use two indoor ranges during the winter, Daryl's Gunshop in State Center and Crossroads Shooting Sports in Des Moines, and both have been open the whole time. I went there once a week before the weather warmed up. Except for the movies and restaurants, everyplace I went before the shutdown has still been open, so it hasn't impacted me at all.

At least twice a week. last year was 2 matches a week plus one practice

David

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am retired. I often shoot once a week in doors year around and once a week outdoors about nine months of the year. Due to the covid19, I went about four weeks without shooting while the indoor range got back to limited business. Nearly drove me nuts missing trigger time.

Just got back from the local range.

I have been working from home these past 8 weeks, so my range trips have become much more frequent. I am going at least twice a week lately.

I haven't had access to a range for over two months due to Covid closures. Last year I went every once every 2-3 weeks.

I go about 2-3 times a month on average. I'm retired and am pretty flexible with my schedule. The private range where I shoot has modified their hours due to the CV19 issue. But since I can't go much anywhere else I've been going more often since mid-March. At least once/week since this stuff started just to get out of the house

Normal hours for the rifle range are sun-up until sun-down Tuesday through Sunday. Closed Monday. But they only let shooters come Tuesday through Saturday now, and 10AM until 4 PM. Which is counter productive to me. They limit it to 10 shooters at a time.

But under normal times I'm there at sun-up and gone by 11AM. I usually have the range to myself. I haven't seen more than 4-5 at a time on the days I go. NEVER on Saturday even in normal times. They have had to turn people away or wait until someone left to keep numbers to 10 or less on a few Saturdays since this started.

Last time I was at the range I'm a member of, two days ago. I try to go every Friday evening. For the past month during this pandemic scare, I've been going at least twice a week. Layed off of work, so I need something to do. :D

Usually went once a week. I have a membership and an indoor range in a nearby small city. Local potentate decided firing ranges weren't essential. Haven't been in two months. Hope they survive - they were barely getting by before all of this.

Just went yesterday, and every Sunday before that. Last year every Sunday, this year every Sunday, next year every Sunday. I plan to continue 'til my wheels fall off.

I've been shooting two or three times a month, for the last few years, having cut way down from the two or even three times a week that I managed for over ten years.
My last range trip in 2020 was February 8, and the range closed three or four days later.

Yeah, I WISH I could shoot on my property...My club closed at the end of March. My indoor membership had its hours whittled down to 2 open hours per day. I used to shoot every week. More than once on some weeks.

I've been able to maintain a training schedule of twice a week, even with this craziness.

I wish I had enough property for a home range. ;)

I usually shoot once a month, because of the virus, I havent been back since Feb 20th

almost 3 months ago , they havent opened the travel orders yet, not supposed to be traveling, the range is 42 miles away.

Back