How do you carry the SP101?

MK11

Just received a two-inch SP101 in .357 for my birthday. Haven't tried it out yet but so far I like it a lot. How do you guys carry yours? What leather do you use? I'm interested in strong side IWB, or maybe a cross-draw if that works. Thanks!

Galco Scout IWB
SCOUT.jpg

Made of horehide, rough side out. If you wear it with the correct size belt it is very stable.

I've been carrying a 3" IWB at eight o'clock in a cheapy Bianchi holster. Works fine. Get out there and shoot that thing, you're gonna love it. :)

Several ways - Belly band over body armor while on duty. Tried an Uncle Mike's ankle holster, but disliked it. I'll drop it in a fannypack sometimes, but it normally rides on my hip in a leather custom holster with thumbreak that a friend made for me. Neat little gun.

I carry my SP101 - and all my other handguns - in Mitch Rosen leather. Specifically, the SP101 is carried in his "Workman" model. An IWB that allows complete concealment with just a t-shirt. The "Transverse" is his cross-draw model . I may have of of these made up for another gun very soon. Anyways...his gear is top quality. Sometimes you may wait abit but the outcome is well worth the $$$.

www.mitchrosen.com

Back