#How do you arm yourself, if you can't get a permit for concealed carry of a gun?

parabellum9x19

How do you arm yourself, if you can't get a permit for concealed carry of a gun? I live in a very warm climate.

I am looking for a concealable weapon for defense. Already have a folding knife and mace. ASP baton is to bulky and hard to conceal on warm days with out jacket.

How about a cane ?

It is such an unobtrusive sight that it can be carried in plain view without anyone thinking of it as a weapon.

I think you have the two best options covered.

Do you own a dog? Great deterrent. Great playmate, too, if you're willing to invest the effort.

We got a great one from the pound (already trained) for $50 out the door. We'll do it again when she dies.

parabellum9x19....

PreserveFreedom has the right idea as far as I'm concerned. ;)

I've taken it one step further. As an OLD bicycle rider, I got tired of vehicles making low passes on me when I ride, so I've started carrying an AR-15 (empty) slung so the drivers can see it. It's amazing how wide a berth they give me now. They still wave, but from a distance. I carry a loaded 30 round clip in my bag, just in case. If anyone asks, I'm just transporting the AR-15. :D

Great idea Plainsman!!

I'd love to do that with an AK here in MA.I'd just love to see the looks on the liberals' faces:D

I also agree with Preservefreedom.If you carry concealed you shouldn't be drawing your weapon unless you fear life is threatened.At that point I'll take my chances with the cops and/or judge.If you obey the laws and don't go flashing your piece, you should have no problem.Next thing to do is start looking for another place to like.Unfortunately that's what I've had to do.

Dont bring a knife to a gunfight. "Carry On!";)

PS, for some pretty cool lethal alternatives to a gun, see the Poor Man's James Bond books by Kurt Saxon.

Back