• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

How Do I submit a new post?

SuniD

Inactive
I tried to add this post...

Since My Ole Man has a 9mm semiautomatic which I do not like. I was told to try the 380 but was given the 38 Special long barrel to try at Shooters World and about took my arms off. Tried a few others (too heavy) I do not like the big guns. They ended up shooting the rest of the rounds while I stood by and watched. I was Top Gun in ROTC Rifle Club back in the 70's. I still do good with the 22 or 410 rifle. I do not like the Shotgun. For the recoil is too much!

I want to take control of a handgun. I was told to try the 9mm Baby Glock but, reading I am now confused to which gun to choose G26 or G27. What is a Glock 19 or a Smith 60?
I am 5' 10" (slender), with long fingers and under 150 lbs. I have a pinched nerve in my neck so sometime my left arm is numb leaving me with no upper arm strength to hold the gun long.
I love going Target shooting but, a little dismayed since I can't hold (no upper body strength) the gun long enough to empty the chamber. I would love to join the "Women on Target" Club I need a semiautomatic for the club. I have a Plinker 22 now - I do pretty good on target. But, hate having to re-load the gun for practice. Want something I can handle in a semiautomatic.
We don't know that much about handguns so any suggestions would help me choose a gun I can use.

Thanks in advance :)
SuniD

Go to the forum listing of the particular subforum (for example, Handguns: The Semiauto Forum) you wish to post in.

Look for the New Thread icon
newthread.gif
and click on it.

Back