• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

How bout a new thread section

wpcexpert

I'm brain farting right now and can't think of a good word to call it.

Is there a reason there isn't a Muzzleloader section? I know there are folks that hunt with them and shoot them for fun. It may just be a burden on the system without a real great gain. But I think it would be an idea to entertain by the bosses. There's lots to share and I'm sure pleanty of questions to be asked. Just a thought.

Shawn

Here is my exact reason why I don't post my questions in that furum and my reasoning behind it.
I don't know a darn thing about black powder or muzzleloaders. I read that entire thread and have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. :confused:

Please clarify your reason for not posting in our Black Powder forum. Also, please explain how having an additional forum would solve whatever problem it is that you see.

Thanks. :)

Sir, it's a black powder forum. Not necessarily a "modern" muzzleloader furum. Most of these guys are dealing with old cowboy guns and whatnot. Black powder doesn't necessarily mean muzzleloader. I've looked thru a few pages and found very little threads about modern muzzleloading rifles.

The part I was refering to was in the OP, and the like...
but a fella at work is trying to get his TC Omega to shoot,, and he is using power belt bullets and pellets,,,,what ever that means,,,now i have looked at these and they look like copper jacket bullets,,,,and the pellets,,what the hell is that????

But I already see I'm way off base here. It was just a thought, but I now understand that it was a bad idea. I guess the "Art of the Rifle" furum could do the same thing. I'll drop the issue.

Thanks,
Shawn

Back