How about a good old-fashioned Handgun Picture Thread?

How about a good old-fashioned Handgun Picture Thread?

Did a search, and couldn't find a general pic thread; just ones like "most powerful handgun pic thread", etc.

Sold my M&P Shield (and others), so until I replace that, this is all I have left. A .357 Maximum, a .45 Colt, a 10mm, a 9x19mm, and a .22 magnum.

attachment.php

By the way, I need holster ideas / recommendations for both the Witness 10mm Hunter, and the KT PMR30. Need a secure thumbstrap woods holster for the Witness Hunter.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 905
Last edited:
British Contract Official Police. Production date:1941. 5" barrel. Caliber:38-200
Not one of the ones converted to 38 Special.

Oh. I can play in this thread!

RM1.jpg

1935 S&W RM

1a.jpg

WWII engraved PP.

rm2-1.jpg

Utah Highway Patrol RM

image_zpsa1ff74ea.jpg

DPD 66

photoolts_zps267f0664.jpg

Colt .32 and .380

357-15.jpg

3 1/2" .357 Magnum with a Randall 15

Last edited:
Dang boys, this is gonna be a tough one to call the winner.

Sgt, are you saying that the Utah HP one is a Registered Magnum as well? In that condition, that's got to be worth a pretty penny.

Sgt, are you saying that the Utah HP one is a Registered Magnum as well? In that condition, that's got to be worth a pretty penny.

It is a Registered Magnum. Originally shipped with a 6" barrel. Marks under the grip show it was worked on at the factory in 1956 (I think).

I'm guessing when the trooper retired, he kept/bought/was presented the gun. Being a 6" is pretty big to carry around, sent it to smith for a shorter barrel and a refinish. I bought it like that around 1976 or so.

I'll add a few.

Model 28-2, 357

Model 13-3, 357

Model 66 (no dash), 357

Model 15-2. 38 Special

one oddball. Taurus 431, 44 Special.

And one prancing pony. Colt Cobra, 38 Special

Last edited:
I'm almost blind because I had to turn off images to view this thread. My cheap phone would crash. :( Would be nice if a moderate image would link to full when clicked.

Well here's a few...

S&W M&P went from the factory to the King Gunsight Co. in San Francisco in 1948 and this came out:

M686-4

M 520

What's called a pre-27 by some.

tipoc

Back