Hot Damn, good luck New York!!

longhair

I heard this morning that Hillary is going to move to New York when she gets done in DC. But, the best news of all?
That mean she ain't gonna live in Arkansas no more!!!! HOT DAMN!!!! I needed some good news for a change :D I sure hope Bill goes w/ her!!!!!

------------------
fiat justitia

I don't think she actually has to live there to represent NY, which is why she is considering running in that state. That kind of begs the question, "Why would you want to elect someone who doesn't live in your state?" I guess there's too many political skeletons in the closets in Arkansas.

longhair, I just got cold chills thinking about you guys there in Arkansas. We have been putting up with that dynamic duo for less than 7 years (seems like a century), but you have had to endure them over twice that long! I'm surprised you have long hair, I would have pulled all of mine out by now. My wife almost gets physically ill every time she sees one of them on the TV. I have to keep wiping the spit off the screen.

Mal, let me tell ya', it was hell! that's why everybody from here voted for him, we thought everyone ought to get a taste of the pie!! :)
I have to agree w/ your wife, they make me sick too!! :(

------------------
fiat justitia

Back