Hornady Reloading Manual – 11th Edition is out

Aspect

FYI: Don't buy the kindle version. The fonts are messed up. The word "gr", used in all the loading data, overlays the tenth of a grain data. I tried both PC kindle and iphone kindle. Tried different font sizes. Nothing fixes it. Guess I'll go buy the book.

I got one from midsouth several weeks ago , inside is a postcard with a code for a one year subscription included to kindle in the price of the manual .

FYI: Don't buy the kindle version. The fonts are messed up. The word "gr", used in all the loading data, overlays the tenth of a grain data. I tried both PC kindle and iphone kindle. Tried different font sizes. Nothing fixes it. Guess I'll go buy the book.
I bought the Hornady Reloading app for Android a few weeks ago that includes the Eleventh Edition. I like the layout pretty well and function is fine for android.

yeah, I got it on my phone app. I updated my phone and now it wont run and its not showing in the app store anymore....

yeah, I got it on my phone app. I updated my phone and now it wont run and its not showing in the app store anymore....

I have the opposite problem , I've not updated my I-phone in 4 years+ and there are several apps that I can't down load or update because my OS is so old , I'm still on 11.00.2 or something like that and most recent update is 14+ . FWIW I understand why you should keep your updates - up to date , I choose not to .

I have the 9th hard cover manual and the 10th addition app on my phone plus several other manuals and online sources , I'm gtg for now but I can see my phone becoming an issue in the near future which at that time I'll switch to a flip phone or any none smart phone that allows texting . I'm going to slowly phase my self away from technology especially when it comes to phones .

So what's new in the 11th that's not in the tenth ? I know the 10th had very little differences then the 9th . Also isn't it relatively soon to already be coming out with a new manual ? The 10th didn't come out "that" long ago or have I been in this game to long and it just feels like yesterday it came out :o

Last edited:
Back