Hornady One Shot - not just for case cleaning

Tuzo

I have been using Hornady One Shot with crushed walnut shells for case cleaning in a vibratory tumbler for many years. Stuff delivers excellent results. a few weeks ago my wife discovered a new use for One Shot.

She is a notorious hot pot cook and recently burned supper to ashes and blackened an expensive sauce pan. Conventional cleaners were useless and tiresome with lots of exertion and zero results. As wife looked for alternatives in my automotive - reloading - solvents shelf she grabbed One Shot.

Result: the pot shines. One Shot, with little muscle effort, removed the near-refractory carbon from the pot and all is well. Also removes water spots on glassware deposited by dishwashers. Wife and I shall continue to explore more cleaning opportunities with One Shot.

Wife is a much better shot than me with her S&W 5904. But I have to clean, with One Shot, and reload her spent cases.

Lol, yeah, if the kids start frothing at the mouth, you'll have to write a strongly worded letter of complaint.

One Shot smells a bit like caramel, so it can't be bad. Any food-bearing item restored with One Shot is well cleaned with dish soap and water.

My kid is grown but when he was a teenager we removed his third and fourth arms.

Back