Home discord!

poperszky

Well, I am in deep trouble now, my wife just resumed shooting after the birth of our daughter and was able to try out my new Beretta 92 for the first time. Now she has always liked her Ruger P89, but I literally had to pry my Beretta out of her hands when I wanted to shoot it. Looks like we may have to become a two Beretta family in order to keep the peace. BTW, I have always thought that the 92 was a beautiful gun, but seeing it in the hands of my wife, sexy took on a whole new meaning.

Terry

That sexy look!

I know the feeling.. But that feeling changes when your looking at it barrel first, then you remember "Oh thats right thats the sme wife afer all these years!" Mine found out that she enjoed shooting now she does the shooting and I do the reloading. Only time I get to shoot is to check a new load.

What did you do?

LilJoe, I am kind of afraid to ask what you did that caused your wife to point the Pistol at you? ;)

As for the reloading I know the feeling, My daughter and family are coming up to our house for shooting and dinner and since I am the only one in this house that reloads or cooks I better get busy.

Terry

My wife is the same way with my sig P239. There are worse things to fight about compared to whose turn it is to shoot.

CFB

Back