home defense carbine ..part 2...

fubsy

this is just a quick answer for the poster that wanted info on a 200gr jhp 45lc....
I just dug through the ammo footlocker and found the corbon 45colt 200gr jhp at 1100fps......1(800)6 corbon...hope that helps.....there ammo is designed to produce low flash signatures, which might be of an interest in a building.....and dont forget some good electronic hearing protection...not only will it protect your ears you should be able to enhance your hearing...fubsy.(cell fones are ok too...).

Gee as good as the .45 Colt can be,instead of hot rodding it why not just get the Trapper in .44 Mag. to begin with? Plenty of assorted loads there. Marcus

Or maybe in 30-30. For human sized targets, you should be effective to 150-200 yards without reloads.

dont know why he wants it....glad I could help with info....and I think if he wants to hot rod it...its his choice.....if he wants to get another caliber after checking all the info thats fine too....he might want to have a carbine and revolver in the same caliber and is looking for the best ammo for both........fubsy.

Back