Holster suggestions for scoped Ruger SRH

rock_jock

I am looking at a shoulder holster for my scoped SRH w/ 9.5" barrel. Any suggestions? I did find a vertical shoulder holster from Uncle Mike's. Anyone try these?

I've got a size 3 Mikes for my scoped 7 1/2" Redhawk. It squeaks a little when you move around, and the straps tend to move some, but it's the best way I've found to lug around a hand cannon like that.

I use the Uncle Mike's vertical shoulder holster for my scoped Ruger Super Redhawk 7.5" barrel. Works fine. A little bulky, but then I'm toting a big ole revolver.

Thanks for all the replies. I like the one from bagmasters, but it only comes in a RH version. I'll probably go with the UM's after all.

I'll be switching from a shoulder rig to crossdraw as soon as my new rig arrives. Being a little short in the body makes the 9.5" SRH a little hard to draw. After talking to Bob at Mernickle holsters, I think that will be the way to go.

Ben,

I have already ordered the shoulder holster, but I too may find that my stature (5'8") will prevent a good draw this way. Do you have a web address for Mernickle holsters in case I change my mind?

Back