Holster Recommendations

I need two holster recommendations.

One for a tuckable, IWB holster for a Hi-Power.

One for a concealable, belt holster for a Hi-Power that is IDPA approved.

Currently, I have about twice as many holsters as pistols and I need my next purchase to provide the 100% satisfaction that few of my holsters have so far.

The two holsters I have been happiest with so far are the Galco Jak Slide (100%) and the Galco Deep Cover (85-90%). I like the slide holster a lot but I want more coverage to protect my BHP. The Deep Cover is a great holster but the little J-hook protrudes too far out from the belt for my comfort.

For your IDPA requirements, check out a Safariland 560. Made of Kydex and leather, and lined with something like suede to protect your gun. Also has a dowel channel to protect your front sight from rubbing the blue off against the holster. Fully adjustable for size and release tension.

Mine fits my CZ-75, my FEG P9 _and_ my Colt Commander. Got it at Midway by mail.

You might like one of my Talon Tactical holsters. They are all IDPA aproved and I'm sure a number of people on the Firing Line and The IDPA list will let you know what they think apout them.

Also see Rick Miller's artical in this months Combat Handguns he had a few good words to say about my holsters.

The Hi-power holster would be $45 shipping included.

Mike

I just got a new kydex IWB rig from Kytac a few weeks ago. I couldn`t be more happy with it! If you`re interested in IDPA,they`re not only IDPA certified but more than 3 times (41) as many shooters used Kytac holsters at the last IDPA championship as any other holster. Check em out at www.kytac.com Marcus

Back