Holster recomendation for Sig 239

Mark at http://www.customholsters.com has the best IMHO for concealment holsters.

I have his BS-2 for my P-239 and for my Glock 27 and cant tell you how great it is.

I tried the Galco concealable and it was OK but quite a bit more bulky than the BS-2 from Mark.

The Galco is pricey and for a little less (about $70) you get a custolm molster made by hand and the quality shows.

E-mail mark at that website and see what the turn around time is, I had mine in under two weeks which was nice. He has awesome customer service and will respond quickly to your e-mail

Here is the holster.

Holster

Good luck,
~Jason

(Edited to correct non-working image.)

[Edited by Mal H on 12-12-2000 at 11:48 AM]

Mark also makes a great vertical scabbard, the SVS, which the P239 is ideally suited for if you like to carry in that position. For an IWB Mark make the YCS, IMHO the finest IWB holster around. If you want to carry a little further back on the hip and don't care for a belt slide Lou Alessi make the CQC-S which is an excellent holster. Lou can also make a x-draw, which would work well for a P239 if you spend much time in a car or behind a desk, call the RCMP Drivers X-draw (it isn't a cataloged item, but he will make it to order).

I've been trying to find this site all morning. I used to have it saved but I had lost it and you guys saved the day. Thanks. Check out his "Hot Holster Deals". It has the BS-2, gun belt, and mag holder for $99.95. It shall be mine. :D I just got the P-239 yesterday and the guy I got it from gave me a Fobus paddle holster which is nice, but I would rather have the leather.

Back