holster question

AR15shooter

need some help here have a Springfield 1911 and would like a holster for it fro IPDA shoots. I have a holster already but I am not comfortable with it and would like something less restrictive that would improve my times. Problem is I am a lefty and am having trouble finding a quality holster that isnt too pricy, any help would be appreciated maybe I am not looking in the right places. thanks:D

Molon Labe

IMNSHE.....

My recent testing of Fobus gear (even tried some lefty mag-pouches) leads me to suggest their product as a LOW-COST alternative to racier (but more expensive) equipment.

X-Acto required......

For pure Matches speed and ease to re-holster during extended training I like Blade-tech. Done hume makes a nice leather holster called the J.I.T holster that can be had cheap.

:) :D

The Wilson practical assault is noted in the catalog as the fastest that Wilson's Combat sells. Mine is an older sharkskin model and it sure doesn't slow me down at all. I use it for IPSC, too.

SOMETHING I'VE NOTICED OVER THE YEARS.....

I've never been completely satisfied with any cheap holster I've ever bought, but my Milt Sparks (Witness, 1911, Redhawk), my Galcos (1911, universal(!) Yaqui Slide), and my Ernie Hill (GP100) all cost plenty and exceed expectations.

I will never own a plastic holster (but I do own some plastic mag pouches.)

Moo.

----------------------------------------------------------

"all my beltwear is stripped-from-dead-animal beltwear"

Back