Holster for Python.

DAL

I've been looking for a holster for my 6" Python so that I can take it on hikes. Of course, there are plenty of suitable holsters out there for the gun, but I am looking for a holster with a flap that secures over the gun. In addition, I'd like for the holster to be of manmade materials, if at all possible, but I'll take leather if that's all that's available.

So far, I've had no luck locating a holster of this type (with my luck, nobody makes them). Can anyone out there point me in the right direction?

Thanks.
DAL

------------------
Reading "Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal," by Ayn Rand, should be required of every politician and in every high school.
GOA, JPFO, PPFC, CSSA, LP, NRA

DAL,
I've made a few holsters that are flap styles for 22 pistols and others. I can probably make one for your python.

------------------
www.customholsters.com
M/D ENTERPRISES Custom Concealment Holsters
Gunleather so nice it's almost a crime to conceal it
mde@customholsters.com
100% satisfaction or I buy it back!

"Holsters" the only real cure for mad cow disease

Mark THG (does THG stand for The Holster Guy?), that sounds like a good idea. As soon as I get back from running, assuming I don't have a heart attack, I'll e-mail you on the particulars; I hope we can figure out some kind of a deal. What I want is pretty basic, so I doubt it'll be much of a problem.

Thanks for replying.
DAL

------------------
Reading "Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal," by Ayn Rand, should be required of every politician and in every high school.
GOA, JPFO, PPFC, CSSA, LP, NRA

Back