Holster for CZ75B

AndyP

While visiting my gunsmith to have some work done on a 380 Auto of mine (FEG PMK), I had occasion to heft a CZ75B. Once I felt it in my hand, I just HAD to get one. I ordered a polymer finish, adjustable sights, and two spare mags (15 round pre-bands at $35 each!).

Well, the piece has just come in (Woohoo!). While I cool my heels during the Wisconsin 48 hour waiting period, my thoughts have turned to getting a holster for it.

I'd like to get a holster and mag pouches I can use for sport shooting competitions (when I get good enough to not make a fool of myself). Any suggestions, esp. in leather? Thanks.

Andy

Anything designed for a 1911 style pistol should work pretty well. Obviously, if it's molded extremely tight, you might have problems, but a general purpose 1911 holster should be fine. The CZ is a little bit longer (I think, from the 1911 holster I purchased for my CZ-75) in the slide, so want to test fit or get one with an adjustable thumb brake.

Also, holsters made for the Springfield P9 or the EAA Witness series should work perfectly.

Wild Bill's makes excellent belts and holsters for the CZ75. He will use cowhide, horse hide, alligator, ray or shark skin. I've been to his shop and he makes NICE stuff. Hopefully my order will be ready soon. :)
http://www.wildbillsconcealment.com/home.html

------------------
Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from an indomitable will. -- Mahatma Gandhi

I use a wonderful Milt Sparks 1AT with my EAA Witness (and one for my 1911) for shooting IPSC/USPSA.

Get it lined.

Have an HRS for my Redhawks (yes, IPSC/USPSA).

------------------
"All my ammo is factory ammo"

Thanks for all the replys, folks. I checked out Wild Bill's web site and liked what I saw and the reasonable prices. I'm getting a lined Classic Speed Scabbard, belt, and double mag carrier in dark brown.

Andy

Back