Hogue's Bantam grip for K/L RB

VictorLouis

I have had a set or 'regular' Hogues on my RB K-frame, so I thought I'd give these a try.

These dispense with the aggravating chore of installing the grip screw stirrup on the bottom of the grip.:rolleyes: That's a big plus alone. They go on quite easily with the help of a little wedge-shaped 'tool' included with them. In a pinch, the instructions even show you how to use ordinary credit cards for this purpose.:)

There is almost an inch of rubber trimmed from the bottom rear of the butt, where it really isn't needed. However, they left the grasping groove for the little-finger intact. IOW, my grip of the front-strap is not at all compromised, and concealability is improved. The speedloader cut on the left panel has now been duplicated on the right. Southpaws are no longer cheated out of the nice little resting place for the firing hand thumb to nestle into.

The price is the same as the ordinary model in rubber. These are worth checking out for yourself. I like them.:D

Also have the Bantam grips on a 696 and 66. Consider these excellent grips for the money, and no large slab of rubber to print Houge advertising on. (:>)

Back