"hog;eg" grip for mossberg500?

Satanta

can't find one locally, buddy of mine has one on his shotgun and swears it's great unlike regular pistol grips. Anyone got a website for one?

Me Too

I don't think they are made for Mossbergs- I've been looking at gunshows and searching the web for years for one.
The best alternative I have found is the Pachmyer 'Presentation' grip. Pain-free and controllable on my M500.
Would like to try the hog leg though if anybody else knows where to get one.

pm

I saw one in a Cheaper Than Dirt catalog a while back. I believe it was made by SpeedFeed inc. However, this may have been a special buy item because I can't find it on CTD's website or current catalog. Might be worth giving them a call though. This design seems better suited to the Mossberg than standard pistol grips as use of the safety is much easier. I'd also like to see this type of grip for the New England single shots.

Good Luck

I saw it in Delta Force

I also saw this in the Delta Force catalog (Volume 18) I just got this weekend. Page 26, $43.95 they have one that will fit the 500 and 590, but not the 500A.

I saw one of these somewhere in a printed media, and now I actually have proof that I saw it.

Speedfeed makes one for the 870, at least.

Actually, the TacStar is pretty close design-wise, with an aggressive rake and a rear sling attachment point for $17 from Brownell's. (Finger grooves, though.)

Um, and the Pachmayer Vindicator looks like it should be halfways comfortable while fitting the hogleg spirit.

Back