Hodgdon Buys Blackhorn 209 Brand from Western Powders

Geez--not much left for western after that. I use lots of ramshot, BH209 and accurate--hope nothing changes in formulations. Wonder when someone will start making primers again??:mad:

Geez--not much left for western after that. I use lots of ramshot, BH209 and accurate--hope nothing changes in formulations. Wonder when someone will start making primers again??:mad:
I'm sure everyone who makes primers is cranking them out. I'm just guessing that most of the production is going to military/ govt contracts. I got an email yesterday that I could get guaranteed delivery of 9mm 115 FMJ by Feb. 2021, and it was still $40 a box! I could have bought some at the gun show for that Saturday. Glad to be in a position that I don't need anything.

I'm just guessing that most of the production is going to military/ govt contracts.
I don't know about you, but in all the years I've been shooting I've never seen a shortage in primers in general--and certainly not one in which all primers were unavailable like now!

Back