HKP7M8 vs SIG P210 which is more accurate?

Hello, sir. I own and shoot both a P210 and a P7(PSP). Both are accurate handguns, but the P210 is the most accurate with a wider variety of loads than the P7. My P7 groups very, very well indeed, something at or just under 2" at 25 yards from a rest on a good day, but the P210 will cut that in half! Either pistol is more accurate than this user under field conditions. Best.

Technically speaking, it doesn't really matter: both pistols are far more accurate than the person employing them in the field.

LawDog

A new P210 will cost you at least $1600. Perhaps much more.

As for which shoots better, well, it's not that simple. My P7s will shoot better with different kinds of ammo. They're more consistantlly accurate. My P210 is quite temperamental about what it likes. It will shoot better with a few loads, but the P7s tend to shoot better across a spectrum of loads.

Hmmm. I can't carry a P210 and I can't find mags for it. And it's REAL expensive.

Accuracy is relative and variable.

The P210 was designed as a target pistol. The P7 was designed as an all purpose anti-terrorist handgun for the miltary and police forces.

Great guns. Once for target shooting, one for CCW/IPSC/IDPA.

For $800 I bought the P7. I like the clack clack noise too!

------------------
The Seattle SharpShooter
If it can't shoot jacketed rat turds powered by mouse farts, I ain't gonna shoot it!

I OWN A P210 AND HAVE OWNED A P7 IN THE PAST. THE P210 IS A LITTLE MORER ACCURATE THAN WAS MY P7 BUT BOTH WERE FINE HANDGUNS. ANYONE INTERESTED IN GETTING A P210 SHOULD CHECK OUT ONE OF THE RECENT IMPORTED DANISH POLICE P210'S. THEY ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION AND ARE SELLING FOR AROUND $700.00 DEALER COST. ALSO, CDNN IN TEXAS HAS BRAND NEW SIG P210 MAGS FOR ABOUT $60.00 EACH.

GOOD SHOOTING,
GR8SHOT

The Sig P-210 will outshoot my P7M8; however, H&K's P9s Target is the final winner. Its adj. trigger is absolutely perfect! The Sig with adjustable sights and the P9s would be my choices for target shooting where the P7 would excel for combat shooting/defense. All three of them are more accurate than you can hold offhand.

my SIG P210 is more accurate than my P7M8. the SIG P210 was designed as a military sidearm for the Swiss military and was adopted by the Danish army and i think the Fins. if u can afford the P210, get it. the one place that had NIB P210-6 (not Danish) for $1450 sold their last one. the P7M8 is a great gun too...very accurate and compact. if u can't afford the P210, get the P7M8.

------------------
Mik

<A HREF="http://"http://marina.fortunecity.com/harbour/347/10mm.html"" TARGET=_blank>my 10mm page</A>

Back