HK USP Compact .45

I have had one for about 1 1/2 years...
Never jams, eats any ammo that you feed it,
very accurate and reliable...
Nice little package and shoots the big boy .45!!
The USP pistols passed the torture tests that
would kill most pistols.
This pistol will last many many years...
Good choice, enjoy and be safe!!!

I've had one for a couple of years now. Put over 3,000 rounds thru it and have not had one single problem. Eats anything you feed it. Off a bench I get groups less than 1.75 inches at 25 yd using Silvertips. Sights are great, too. Mine is a Variant 9 which I carry C&L. Just a great gun.

Enjoy it!

Love the gun. Look at my user name.
Eats anything you feed it, never malfuntioned, shoots softer than Glock 30, and others around that size. A sweet dream to have. I even named it. (no, i am not crazy)

Ditto the above comments. 1500+ rounds flawlessly fed and fired, 2" groups at 15yd from the bench with Federal 230gr Hydra-Shok JHPs.

I carry one on duty. It's a fine gun, light on the belt, (good for an old fart like me...), and extremely accurate. As a matter of fact ,in my hands ,I can outshoot the full size USP with it. It feels good! No trouble so far...Enjoy!

I have one, but have to say that I haven't shot it much. When I have, it's been accurate. It's still a rather big gun for its capacity, rather thicker than I'd like. The DA trigger pull is frankly horrendous. Heavy, gritty, creepy, yuck. The SA trigger is pretty good, not as good as my Sig's SA trigger and not as good as a well tuned M1911. Not surprisingly, I like the fact that it can be carried cocked and locked. I'm hoping that the LEM trigger will be made available as an upgrade.

M1911

I've had mine for over a year,it's extremly accurate.The only mistake I made was to run 500 rounds of Wolf ammo thru it.I will never buy that stuff again.It caused numerous problems for me -Failure to go into battery,stovepipes.Great gun but don't use that type ammo!

Back