Hk Ump-45

Nightcrawler

Went to Totally Awesome Guns in Utah during my vacation. Rented an H&K UMP-45 submachine gun, and put 200 rounds through it.

I loved it. It's light, it's handy, and is controlable on full auto. Hehehe. That made it worth the trip alone! :D

Oh hell yeah. Weighs about 5lbs loaded with 25 rounds. Safe, semi, two-round-burst, and full auto. Cyclic seemed to be around 600 or so rounds per second. Pretty controllable if you leaned into it.

Good ghost ring sights, too. Stock had a bit of a corner on it; could've used a pad of some sort on the end, or a least a little dehorning.

The bolt only locked back once when the last round was fired; the last magazine that I ripped on full auto. I guess the reloads I was using (cheap stuff) weren't powerful enough to do it all the time, though it cycled each and every time.

And, the UMP-45 is strong enough to handle .45 Super loads. Heh, heh, heh. You know, for really laying on the hurt...

I need to weasel my way into purchasing one of these once I become a LEO....and a p90.....and a g36.....and..............drool...........

Back